James's Blogs

Just another Edublogs.org weblog

Describe in detail your favorite room in your house.

February 7, 2011 by merkel61 · No Comments · Uncategorized

http://danportincasoenglish101a.edublogs.org/

Okay, quite truthfully, my absolute favorite room in the house would have to be the dining room. My dining room was a place where i would have all my fun projects to work on such as painting and school projects, poker games when i got older, etc…. I really love spending time in that room, it is always a place where i can do my best thinking and get all my homework done and relax. When i got older, i was allowed to repaint my room any color that i wanted, if i wanted to change the color or not. I decided that the living room needed a change, a lot more than my room did, so once again, the dinning room became a project for me. The walls were still coaded in drywall from celing to the foor, so i didn’t have to worry about putting on a primer or anything, i just grabbed whatever paint I wanted and started. My absolute favorite color is green and cobalt blue, now i know for a fact that my father would not allow me to paing a family dining area cobalt blue, so we decided to go with a mint green.  After i was done painting the room, my father and I both thought that the room needed new funiture in it to make it complete, so we left for Ikea and bought a new flowered couch, a new kitchen table and chairs, and also a new entertainment center. This was all my doing, so i told him that i would build it all and rearrange the funiture to suprise him. He loved it and to this day it remaines the same.

No Comments so far ↓

There are no comments yet...Kick things off by filling out the form below.